Sunday, June 17th is the proposed date for the 2012 Comox Valley Car Free Sunday. This initiative is organized by ‘Imagine Comox Valley’ and hundreds of enthusiastic community partners, sponsors and volunteers. All activities are proposed to take place in downtown Comox, Cumberland & Courtenay.
- Click here to sign up to volunteer
- Click here to view the official press release
- Click here to visit the event page on Facebook.com
- View or download the 2012 sponsorship package
Many thanks to our generous sponsors:
- Bayview Chiropractic – serving the Comox Valley community for over 15 years, relieving pain and optimizing health for people of all ages.
- Comox Valley Regional District – a federation of three electoral areas and three municipalities providing sustainable services for residents and visitors to the area.
- Cycling Task Force - made up of members of all local governments, working together to develop a comprehensive cycling strategy.
- Sure Courtenay Copy Centre – a full-service design studio that offers graphic design and development service.
- Comox Valley Record - your twice-weekly community newspaper available in print and online.
- Courtenay Toyota – a family-run, locally owned and operated dealership located in the Comox Valley.
- ONO Work and Safety – clothes and equipment that will ensure your comfort, safety and budget.